Do you love the look of rich orange and earthy green fall colors? Then you’ll love this coral lampwork glass and unakite gemstone necklace, bracelet and earrings jewelry set. Small natural green and orange unakite nuggets beautifully set off the artisan made lampwork beads in a luscious dark coral color. 14K gold filled clasps - a lobster clasp and extender chain on the necklace and a toggle clasp on the bracelet - and 14K gold filled beads beads add the finishing touches to this stylish jewelry set. Wear one piece of the set to accent your clothing . . . or all three for a coordinated look!
Set includes one of each:
- Earring pair 1.5" long (3.8 cm)
- Bracelet 8.75" long (22.2 cm)
- Necklace 18.5" long with 2 " extender (47cm with 5.1cm extender)
- Coral handmade lampwork beads: app 11mm, artisan handmade by me
- Unakite gemstone nuggets
- 14k gold filled toggle clasp, lobster clasp, earwires, beads, findings
- Artisan Handmade Jewelry by Charlotte Hayes of Covergirlbeads
- Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
- Made in the USA
- Made in Texas
Unakite which is also called epidote, gets its name from the Greek word epidosis, meaning growing together. It is a combination of red jasper and green epidote that is solidly bound together. This is how it gets the meaning that what comes together belongs together.
While unakite is found in many places, it was first spotted in the Unakas mountains of North Carolina in the USA . This is how it got it's name. It is also commonly found in South Africa, China, and Brazil.
Unakite healing properties are related best with calmness and positivity.