Earthy rustic southwestern handmade lampwork glass pendant with an aqua fired agate gemstone bead. This beautiful artisan handmade lampwork bead has raku and black webs lending to an intriguing pattern. Raku can create blues, creams, greens, pinks, purples, rust, tans, and brown colors. I added an aqua fired agate gemstone bead as an accent to compliment the raku.
- Raku and Ivory handmade lampwork glass lentil bead: app 20mm artisan handmade by me
- Aqua fired agate gemstone bead: app 8mm
- Sterling silver beads and app 6mm closed ring
- Length app 2''
- Artisan Handmade Jewelry by Charlotte Hayes of Covergirlbeads
- Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
- Made in the USA
- Made in Texas
Ready to slip it onto your favorite sterling or leather necklace to change the look of this dramatic bead