Blue encased handmade lampwork glass beads with a half hole or half drilled hole style creating beautiful glass blueberry beads with a shiny glass bead finish. These blue glass beads were made using one of my special blends of glass to create these beautiful beads. They have been wound on the end of a mandrel to create only one half of a bead hole just like half drilled pearls and beads.
These holes Do Not go all the way through the bead. They are formed on the end of the mandrel and have one half of a bead hole. They are great for stud earrings and wire sculptures.
- One (1) handmade lampwork bead
- Blueberry special handmade blend
- Shiny bead finish
- Measures: app 11-12mm
- Bead hole size: 2mm one half of a hole
- Mandrel 1/16 mm
- Lampwork glass beads by glass artisan Charlotte Hayes of Covergirlbeads
- Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
- Made in the USA
- Made in Texas
Buy handmade glass beads today for your artisan handmade jewelry designs
More handmade beads in this color: