Triton, a glorious sea god and son of the great Poseidon. What a powerful name for glass. This Triton lampwork glass bracelet evokes the essence of power. Powerful Triton features luxurious artisan handmade lampwork lentil beads with undertones of delicious rich gooey dark caramel color that lies beneath its metallic surface. The luster was barely captured around the edges due to the curvature of the lentil shaped beads but its there shining all over these exceptional glass beads. Grayish green faceted labradorite gemstones with their translucency and flash throughout the beads add excitement and splashes of color. This gorgeous statement bracelet is dripping in sterling silver to complete the look and presence of power.
- Triton handmade lampwork lentil beads with metallic luster: app 18mm, artisan handmade by me
- Faceted labradorite beads: app 8mm
- Sterling silver beads and toggle clasp
- Length app 7-1/2"
- Artisan Handmade Jewelry by Charlotte Hayes of Covergirlbeads
- Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
- Made in the USA
- Made in Texas
Triton is a silver rich glass with a luxurious luster - The luster is located all over the lentil beads which were difficult to capture in the photographs. You can see the luster by looking around the edges of the beads
Labradorite beads are known for their labradorescense in vivid metallic flashes of blue, green and yellow